2.02.2011

A Project Worth Thinking About





For one of my senior projects this semester I am going to re-visit a project I did sophomore year.


This is a picture from my Homeless Pets branding project, I did packaging, product, advertising and everything else that goes into it. I am re-visiting it because I feel like I have learned so much in the 2 years since I first did this project that I could really improve on it. 


The character in the picture is Skitter, he is some kind of mouse who has lost an eye and his tail, his family abandoned him when he was just a baby.


Right now I have to figure out my selling audience, and where I would sell these, preferably not toys r us, I was thinking a little more high end but not too expensive, if you have any thoughts your comments are greatly appreciated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment